Horrible Service!Their buildings are falling apart.
There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at best.
They will print 'document' to support their case when you call them out on their mistakes. Their Villages at Louetta apatment team will not only try to gang up on you but will trick uou into signing documents and try to force you to pay them more money than agreed on.
They tried to charge us two ectra months rent when we were on a monthly lease and did denied that their staff memeber had told us to pay a day by day rate till we left.Highly disappointed!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bh Management Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."