Review about Bh Management Apartment Rental from Magnolia, Texas
Horrible Service!Their buildings are falling apart.
There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at best.
They will print 'document' to support their case when you call them out on their mistakes. Their Villages at Louetta apatment team will not only try to gang up on you but will trick uou into signing documents and try to force you to pay them more money than agreed on.
They tried to charge us two ectra months rent when we were on a monthly lease and did denied that their staff memeber had told us to pay a day by day rate till we left.Highly disappointed!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bh Management Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "...Called 800 number and after a long time of no one answering was given no option but to leave a message..."