Review about Bh Management Apartment Rental from Magnolia, Texas
Horrible Service!Their buildings are falling apart.
There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at best.
They will print 'document' to support their case when you call them out on their mistakes. Their Villages at Louetta apatment team will not only try to gang up on you but will trick uou into signing documents and try to force you to pay them more money than agreed on.
They tried to charge us two ectra months rent when we were on a monthly lease and did denied that their staff memeber had told us to pay a day by day rate till we left.Highly disappointed!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bh Management Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "My fifteen year old HVAC system stopped blowing and the technician said it needed $1800 worth of repairs. He recommended replacing the whole system for $11K - $15K since..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."