1.3

Horrible Service!Their buildings are falling apart.

There was leakage in our apartment and they never fixed it, the house was falling apart and their staff is subpar at best.

They will print 'document' to support their case when you call them out on their mistakes. Their Villages at Louetta apatment team will not only try to gang up on you but will trick uou into signing documents and try to force you to pay them more money than agreed on.

They tried to charge us two ectra months rent when we were on a monthly lease and did denied that their staff memeber had told us to pay a day by day rate till we left.Highly disappointed!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Bh Management and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bh Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bh Management bh management apartment rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bh Management?

Comments

weusour33

If you have your lease and NWP bills please contact WeUsOur33@gmail.com to get on a class action lawsuit. Thanks, The Cooper's